Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

I use this often with my students as an example of how NOT to write. It usually comes with the idle threat of: "if you write something like this on the internet, you may be the butt of another person's joke for the rest of eternity," like the poor schmuck that wrote the original comment. As always, excellent work, sir!

War In Minecraft 1 War In Minecraft 1

Truly impressive, especially your blend of the cell and CG environments. My only suggestion is to monitor your audio compression (especially since it's good audio) as it will unintentionally blow some speakers if not adjusted. Other than that, nice work!

Solar City Solar City

Well done.

I understand what some others are saying about the animation, but you are up and coming. Some of the animation loops, like the guard's arm, were very impressive and lifelike. Animating speech is tough, and I think you did well for the little that was done. Voice acting was fine. And everything will grow with time. Oh, and great use of the music coming in and out depending on his headphones being on or off. Neat.

Still Blastin' Still Blastin'

Very nice!

Very impressive. Great juxtaposition of sounds and synths that emulate the games. A segment that appeared at about 2:10 reminded me of a remixed, counter-melody version of Air Man's stage from Mega Man 2. Awesome.

What synths did you use to recreate the sound so well? (I've always been curious, because I would like to try it sometime in the future as well) :)

Rock on.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

All around great.

As always, my friend, you are amazing. Cool, energetic melodies, and a frenetic musical sense. Well done.

Rig - The Happiest Song Evar! Rig - The Happiest Song Evar!

Pachelbel's Canon

NIce counter melody and drum tracks in addition to this classic progression.