Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

I use this often with my students as an example of how NOT to write. It usually comes with the idle threat of: "if you write something like this on the internet, you may be the butt of another person's joke for the rest of eternity," like the poor schmuck that wrote the original comment. As always, excellent work, sir!

War In Minecraft 1 War In Minecraft 1

Truly impressive, especially your blend of the cell and CG environments. My only suggestion is to monitor your audio compression (especially since it's good audio) as it will unintentionally blow some speakers if not adjusted. Other than that, nice work!

Solar City Solar City

Well done.

I understand what some others are saying about the animation, but you are up and coming. Some of the animation loops, like the guard's arm, were very impressive and lifelike. Animating speech is tough, and I think you did well for the little that was done. Voice acting was fine. And everything will grow with time. Oh, and great use of the music coming in and out depending on his headphones being on or off. Neat.

The Pen is Mightier... The Pen is Mightier...

Superb.

This remains one of my all-time favorite flashes. Well done. Wonderful message.

Madness Duel Madness Duel

Don't listen to those morons.

Superb animation. That stuff's hard to do, especially when it comes to fluidity of movement, which is also hard given that the characters have no actual limbs. :) So it's difficult to retain the original intent of the creator while giving new perspective to the characters and their duel. In other words, WELL DONE. Very impressive.

Culture Clubbing Culture Clubbing

Welcome to Satire.

Excellent animation, first of all. Second of all, folks, this is a satire. Of course most of what he says isn't true; it communicates points about ignorance, acceptance, what America is, and what it should be...through comedy. I agree that the comedic push could have been a little more without jeopardizing anything, but it was still quite good. And the effeminate lipstick villain was a fantastic touch. What anime is complete without a villain that lacks most masculinity? Well done.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Flawless.

You are, without a doubt, one of the greatest animators and storytellers on Newgrounds. Never stop creating quality works of complete emotion. *bow*

SSB:Brawl SSB:Brawl

Disappointing

Highs:
Good drawings
Good action

Lows:
No soundtrack or music, only sound effects
Choppy plot; very slow pace
Slow character movement
Not very interesting character deaths

Not too bad overall, but hopefully Round 2 can be better. Good luck, dude!

Valhalla Knights 2 Valhalla Knights 2

Very impressive

My only criticism comes from the voice acting. Dialogue is sometimes difficult to decipher without text prompts. Not entirely misunderstood, mind you, but it could be cleaner. Good job with the musical score choices and strong pacing. Nice job. Looking forward to the next episode.

Rising Death Rising Death

meh

I disagree with all of the music choices, hands down. Using rock/metal for a Samurai assassin in an odder setting... Don't know, but the soundtrack I think could have been a little more thought out. Also, why the heck was he green?

The animation was on and off for me. Sometimes really good (like the sequence in first few frames - very impressive) or really odd and ill-constructed. Not bad, just required some better planning I think.

RatherRandomReality responds: